If I wasn’t the only one taking pictures, you would see me sitting in a chair for 5 hours straight. Here was my thought process for going (This one’s for Bronco who wondered why I came in the first place):
- I could enjoy nature and be with my husband (and Norm and Bronco)
- We weren’t stream fishing so I could just relax and not get cut by shrubs
- I could take pictures so I won’t get bored
- I’ve never been to Strawberry Reservoir
- We could catch lots of fish
- We would only be there a few hours – I can last 3 hours
Well it was relaxing and beautiful and fun to take pictures of… for the first couple hours! The next three was a different story. I am probably exaggerating a little bit, but I realized any kind of fishing is not my cup of tea. I will stay home and do my own thing in the future!
Norm almost caught a fish, but other than that, no fish! What started as a fishing trip ended up as a crawdad-catching trip. I didn’t know those existed or you could even eat them! As you can see in the picture, Chance made a little home for one of them. How sweet of him right?
On a positive note, I got some great pics, some funny memories with the family, and learned some new things! In the end, glad I went, but won’t go again. I’ll let them have their boy time!