Ok so hear are my new year’s resolutions! I can’t remember what they were last year, so thank goodness for my blog now!
Hunter family goal: Be kinder to people.
- Actually do my visiting teaching each month
- Volunteer to do more service. I have the time.
- Read the scriptures EVERY night
- Focus more on what I have to be grateful for, and less on what I want.
- Be the best wife I can be. As well as employee, sister, daughter, neighbor, and friend.
- Run a couple more half marathons
- Become converted to an Adobe employee
Achievements of 2012:
- Saved money and bought a home
- Graduated with my BFA in Graphic Design from UVU
- Finished my internship with Adobe and started as a contractor
- Kept my workout goals got stronger
- Ran a half marathon